Welcoming Japan and China...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Dear beloved blog readers~

I would like to inform everyone that we will be having two (2) new blog contributors. This past Friday, I had an epiphany (these things are really awesome) and immediately decided to contact my friends Akemi and Liu Cui Lan. As teens, it was K-Pop that had helped tie us together. As a result, the three of us agreed to make a big step...

Introducing Japanese Add...

The one and only Japanese Add~a blog discussing Japanese culture.
Including Artists-Actors-Dramas-and More!
(Note: blog is still under construction and will be first introduced to everyone by mid-February)
Administrator: Akemi Hamasaki~everyone please welcome her!
Contact Email: japanese.add@gmail.com

*A little message from Akemi via email*
"Hi! My name is Akemi. My favorite color is orange! I hope everyone will accept me as the next blogger for Korean Add. As a K-Pop lover, myself, I wish to spread the beauty and amazingness of K-Pop to everyone :D I hope that teaming up with my buddies will not only promote Korean music, but Japanese and Chinese pop music as well. To all the VIPs out there~Big Bang fighting! Arigato!"

Moreover, there will be another addition to our team of three.

Chinese Add~

The Chinese version of Korean Add...
(Note: blog is still under construction and will be first introduced to everyone by mid-February)
Administrator: Liu Cui Lan~please welcome our third member as well!
Contact Email: chinese.add@gmail.com (see a trend going on, here?)

I would like to introduce my Chinese friend~Cui Lan
Fluent in book Chinese and English, she'll be the to ask if you're a blog reader from China.

More about Cui Lan~
*She's another one of us K-Pop Fanatics xD
*Is starting to get hung up on C-POP
*Her favorite color is blue
*Loves books~anyone read The Book Thief?
*Favorite food is definitely Cookie Dough Ice Cream~can't blame her!

So there you have it...
Check back here around February for more information

Questions? Comments? Write them down in the space below!

~Min Jee
THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR KOREAN ADD xD




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

 
Korean Add © 2013 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions' Powered by Blogger'