New SCM Music Player Update!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dear blog readers~

I'm sorry (C.N. Blue :D)! It feels like an eternity since I have written to you all. Please accept my apology. Anyways, I'm posting this to inform you all that our blog has recently changed. I decided to alter the blog's template so Korean Add is now black and white (sorta). In addition to the template change, there's also something else noticeably different...can you guess what it is? (Hint: Take a glance at this post's title if you haven't yet)

Yup! It's the SCM Music Player located at the bottom. Like a shadow, it always follows you no matter which page you navigate to in this blog. Lol...I have magical powers xD Well, I just want to let everyone know that the music player has been changed and updated with a different collection of songs. Scroll through them to see which ones you really enjoy. They're all songs that I recently discovered and fell in love with (please don't criticize my musical taste ^^)! Leave a comment or two :D

Just for your convenience, here's a list of the songs (not in any particular order):

Message (MYNAME)
A really catchy song with superb dancing
So Crazy (Double A)
Fell in love with it right away~I love Hoik's voice!
Let the Wind Blow (LedApple)
This is another amazing song-love the main vocalist <3
Heaven's Door (Eric Nam)
His voice is so pretty! :D
Punishment (Roh Ji Hoon)
Nice beat~check out his famous belt dance!
Love Song (Big Bang)
A different side to Big Bang~listen to it!
Far Away Young Love (C-Clown)
I love the beginning lines xD
I'm Sorry (C.N. Blue)
Recently (sorta) released by them...
Break Down (Super Junior M)
Love this one as well...
River Flows in You (Yiruma)
Pretty famous, and really good
I Will Show You (Ailee)
Ailee is just amazing!
Somebody Else (Se7en)
One of my favorite songs by Se7en
Tried to Walk (B1A4)
Really enjoyed this song
Be Mine (Infinite)
One of my favorite bands...and songs
Irony (Sungha Jung)
This guy's talent is amazing...
Kiss the Rain (Yiruma)
Another piano piece...
허수아비 (Jung Il Woo)

I watched 49 Days and fell in love with his voice <333
얼마나 좋을까 (Lunafly)
Rookie group with amazing vocals

-Min Jee ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

 
Korean Add © 2013 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions' Powered by Blogger'