Happy Halloween

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A little message to all the blog readers...
Have A SPOOKY/FUN/SCARY/AWESOME HALLOWEEN!
CANDY!!!
I hope everyone gets a HUGE amount of CANDY!!!!!! Mmmmm....let's picture the humongous pile of Jolly Ranchers (love green apple flavor), Milky Ways (caramel~), Sour Patches (my wincing face~i can just imagine it!), TWIX (more caramel....), Swedsih Fish (yummy!!!), Hershey's Chocolate!!!! and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!
Just a quick question~
SULLI IN 'Hot Summer'

IS ANYONE DRESSING UP AS A KPOP STAR OR KOREAN ACTOR/ACTRESS?????

CUZ I AM!!!! YUP, that's RIGHT!!!!
I'm gonna be SULLI from f(x) in the Hot Summer MV except that my costume will be purple purple purple and more purple rather than red red red and more red...it's because I have these freakishly awesome purple Converse High Tops!!!!

Leave a comment below if you're going to bring out the Korean culture today!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

 
Korean Add © 2013 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions' Powered by Blogger'